Your Needs Come First
Before we begin a project, we consider your objectives, budget, time frame and other requirements. Our team approach and access to specialized resources assures that your projects will be delivered on time and within budget.
We use a variety of quantitative, qualitative and experiential methodologies to understand and analyze your research needs. These methods include:
Six Step Approach
The Market Analytics team is involved in every step of your project… from analyzing your needs to assisting you in implementing our findings. Our six step process includes:
- Step 1: Listen and Learn. We actively listen to understand your business and industry, the current environment, your specialized needs and - above all - your customers.
- Step 2: Design and Develop. We develop the appropriate methodologies and stimuli for each project.
- Step 3: Inquire and Gather. We collect data through interviews, surveys, focus groups, databases and reference materials. We think about your needs and the best way to drive responses.
- Step 4: Analyze. Information is analyzed through our proprietary software, and by our team of experts. And we always have more than one set of eyes on a project.
- Step 5: Present and Advise. Communicating research results is a critical element of our business. We report our findings in easy-to-understand formats that help you to take action.
- Step 6: Execute and Assess. Depending on your needs, Market Analytics can help you implement study findings and assess results.