- A full service research company – Providing customer, competitive and market intelligence.
- With extensive experience – 32 year history of successfully providing insights.
- Offering global reach, local multicultural expertise – Resources and expertise that bring value to multicultural projects (10+ languages).
- Providing quality-driven results – Insights from a team with diverse experience and backgrounds.
- Using creative, flexible and cost-effective methodologies – We utilize a variety of tools and techniques, from the Internet to consumer contact.
- Delivering results that drive action – From our process standardization and quality practices, our reports provide insights that drive decision making.
- Capable of reaching reach key decision makers – Creativity in providing effective solutions across both B2B and B2C key decision-making points.
- Through an integrated approach – We maintain a strong network of partners (researchers, consultants) that expands our expertise and reach.
- For a one page overview click here.
The Market Analytics Difference
- A business model that supports agility, best practices, the right experience and cost efficiencies.
- All projects are managed by a senior level team member that has both client and agency-side experience.
- Extensive experience in a wide range of energy and utility industries, both B2B and B2C.
- Multicultural and global execution; able to conduct research among 20+ ethnic groups in the US.
- Insights from a team diverse in culture and experience.
- Creative methodologies in project design and execution.
- Skilled in traditional research . . . unique in non-traditional
- Able to drive research from highly-targeted, difficult-to-reach respondents through grass roots to executive intercepts.
- Actionable insights driven from high-quality analysis and detailed reporting.
Market Analytics has continuously implemented innovation throughout its history.
The Market Analytics team is committed to customer-driven excellence that enables companies:
- Understand what customers expect … by listening to “the voice of the customer.”
- Better define target markets by identifying best customers and prospects… domestically and internationally.
- Create programs that drive satisfaction by delivering quality service… to both external and internal customers.
- Beat the competition and improve market share… through building business, market and competitive intelligence.